Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mom...






Now while u r in your teens u start hating your mum......................right when rihana (a girl in my neighborhood) came crying in my house calling me I rushed in and asked her why ????? she said she was missing her mommy and this opened my eyes ......I mean mothers r the only one to whom u r so attached so close and this tells me that mothers are the dearest one on this earth look what I have made


M=mentor


O=outstanding


T=trust-able


H=humorous


E=elegant


R=right


so these are the features that my mommy has hope yours tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy, are you Indian? :)

    I love my mum... couldn't live without her!

    xx Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. MelRoXx loves her mum too - well she'd better.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. no my aunts stay there and she likes them a lot

    ReplyDelete